Thursday 18 October 2012

Props List

I am fast approaching the slot that I have to film my music video in. I have therefore been thinking about the props that I will need to supply and where I might be able to get hold of them. These are the props that I plan on including in my video:
·         Wedding dress
·         Heeled wedding shoes
·         Veil
·         Bouquet of roses
·         Engagement ring
·         Tiara
·         Red lipstick
·         False eyelashes
·         Polaroid photos
·         Fairy lights
·         Pastel bunting
·         Rain


 
I am using these props to create the look of a bride-to-be. I will use dramatic makeup on her eyes and lips as these will get ruined as the video runs and they will be more noticeable if they are bright and visible. Additionally, I will need the Polaroid photos, fairy lights and bunting to create nostalgic, imaginative setting in the woodland scene. I want it to look magical and the photos will be there to represent the couple’s relationship that she is running away from. I want the scenes in the woods to be the scenes where she’s realising that marrying her fiancĂ© will be a mistake. I don’t want these shots to be showing her as angry as I will use the hill scenes for this where the rain will be ruining her costume. Obviously, props such as the wedding dress, veil, bouquet and ring are there to emphasise the state of her engagement as these are conventions of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment