Friday 12 October 2012

Equipment Choices

I will be shooting my music video with one of the school’s cameras. This will be a Canon 550D and I will need to book a time slot for which I can use it because there are only a limited number available for the amount of students in my class. Additionally, I will be using this camera for shooting the photo shoot for my digipak and magazine advert. I will therefore also have to attach a flash to the camera to give my shots better quality lighting.




Furthermore, I want to include a few close-up shots of my artist in a dark room with her face illuminated by a spotlight so I will need a spotlight to create this effect. Also, I will be frequently using shots with no camera movement so I will need to employ a tripod to ensure that I can achieve these steady shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment