Monday 8 October 2012

Diary 8

In the past couple of weeks, I have been focusing on my planning work in class. So far I have created my initial planning ideas on a video that I need to upload to my blog and I have now started working on my storyboard and the animatic that follows that. I am also now using any free time at home and at school to complete my research tasks and I am hoping that I will fly through the majority of the planning tasks. I have just researched into a previous student's A2 coursework from my school last year and I found this to be very insightful and helpful as I have now begun to think of how I want my digipak and magazine advert to look and how I am going to link it to the pop genre and with the ideology of the artist that I have chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment