Monday 1 October 2012

Diary 7

During the previous week, I have begun looking at producing some research into my target audience. To do this, I produced a mood board of their hobbies, interests and overall style as well as calculating their demographics and phycographics. This will help me to design my initial ideas for my music video as I have a better understanding of the needs of my audience and how to market my video effectively through the magazine advert, as well as having some ideas of what to include in my digipak. I have also created another mood board that promotes the general tone and theme of my music video. I chose to include images of possible locations, props and colour schemes as well as some lighting effects that I could use.

Additionally, I have recently designed a rough idea for the costume of my model as well as the make up that I intend to use. I have also just finished one of the last few research tasks that I have to complete. I have looked at how my artist is represented across a variaty of differing magazines and this has proved helpful as I have developed an understanding of how I want to represent my artist and how I can go about doing so effectively.



No comments:

Post a Comment