Monday 22 October 2012

Diary 9

Over the past couple of weeks I have been extremely busy with posting on my blog. I am starting to get into my planning posts now and I have just created my animatic after earlier creating my storyboard. The difference between the two is that the animatic is a moving sequence that plays the pictures that I drew for my storyboard with the music of the song that I have chosen. I really enjoyed creating this as I am starting to really imagine where I can place certain shots to fit in with the beat of the song and what the actual video might look like. 

I have also recently been researching into the equipment that I will need for my shoot as well as the props that I will need to collect. Additionally, I have analysed the lyrics to my song to broaden my understanding of their meaning and to help me interpret them in my own video. I have finally tried to contact my artist's record label to try and gain the right to use the song in my video. I am aware that the chance of getting a reply is slim but I also know that this form of address is essential in the music industry as the material that I plan to use does have copyright laws placed upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment