Tuesday 18 December 2012

Diary 11

In the past couple of lessons I have been looking at completing  all the planning tasks that I was given. These tasks have included analysing adverts in existing magazines similar to my own, planning for my digipak and magazine advert such as creating a proposed layout and writing a written structure of my music video. These planning tasks are essential in order for me to complete my construction tasks so I am not completely overwhelmed when I have to create the actual thing, using Photoshop and Adobe.

Although I still have a couple of planning tasks, such as photographs and raw footage of my location to complete, I am going to go on to creating my digipak now as I believe that this is a good way to be spending my time in lesson. I have already taken the images that I need for my front cover close up shot this lesson, so I will begin to put that together in the following lesson that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment