Wednesday 5 December 2012

Diary 10

In recent weeks I have been extremely busy with the production part of my coursework. I started off by holding a photoshoot in which I took pictures of myself to be used on my digipak front cover. I then went on to creating, and finishing the front and back covers of my digipak's first draft. I am however waiting to hold my actual video shoot to take the remaining photos that I need. Additionally, I have been working on my magazine advert on Photoshop and trying to make visual links between the two products.


I feel that I have defined the style of the artist by choosing what fonts and colour schemes will be present throughout my work. Furthermore, I have a day in mind this week for filming my video as I was unable to do so last week, due to the poor weather conditions. Although this was a risk that I took into consideration during my risk assessment that could halt the production of my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment