Sunday 17 February 2013

Diary 17

In the past week I have been focusing on editing my music video. I have had to overcome certain problems as I discovered that some of the footage that I shot was portrait rather than landscape. This has lead to me having to rotate certain clips and resize them to fit the screen. Additionally, some shots are stopped too early so I have not been able to include them. This has made the editing process a lot harder as I am having to adjust most of the shots that I am using, rather than just selecting 'fit to screen' on Premier. Nonetheless, the editing is vastly underway and I am almost at the stage of completion. However I felt that it was necessary to log this problem that I was faced with during the process and how I have managed to overcome it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment