Friday 1 February 2013

Diary 15

In the past couple of weeks I have been able to complete my whole digipak successfuly to a standard that I am happy with. I also made some alterations to the design after revcieving some feedback from a member of my target audience. I then went on to creating my magazine advert for which I have been able to produce a first draft. I pasted an image of my draft design to powerpoint before asking random members of my taregt audience to comment on what they feels works well and what I could to to improve the design. I am not completely happy with the design as it stands now and I will employ the feedback that I recieved in order to make it better. Next week I will work on improving my magazine advert and hopefully the final design will be up next week. I am also starting to spend time outside of class to edit my music video so that I am able to finish it by the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment