Wednesday 16 January 2013

Digipak Production Log

Having now finished creating my digipak, I can say that overall, the process was a success. Although I made some changes to the original layout and colour scheme that I had planned, I think that the final end product and design works well. Also, after shooting my music video, I captured some images that I ended up using inside my digipak. These will also aid the cohesion between my digipak, magazine advert and music video and I think that having the images looks visually better than a white background.

If I could change anything about my digipak design, I would probably make some adjustments to my back cover. However as I have aleady spent enough time working on my digipak, I am now going to move on to using my class time working on my magazine advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment