Thursday 3 January 2013

Diary 13

In the past week, I have been working on the rest of my digipak. I have managed to create the two inside pages that are going to accomodate the CD and the booklet that will come with the digipak to include the lyrics of the songs and some images of my artist. The reason why I have decided to include the booklet is because I want memberes of my audience that will buy the digipak to feel as if tyhey are getting more for buying a hard copy of it, rather than just downloading it. The digipack has been designed to look visually pleasing and I have chosen to include a running black and white colour scheme throughout the product.

Additonally, this week I was able to film my music video alongside the filming scheduale that I produced for myself and I took some images of the mise-en-scene that I created to use in the digipak. These are the images that I chose:




No comments:

Post a Comment